Hello! I hope your Sunday is going wonderfully! I am busy doing all the things we all do on Sunday!
I received the Sunshine Award! Meaning that I brightened up another bloggers day! I’m thrilled.
A Spoonful of Style nominated me! Check out her blog! It’s in my blog roll as well. I am so flattered that such a talented blogger and writer thought of Sixty Payments for this award. Thank you once again!
Here are the rules in order to accept the award. (Why would I not?) ;-)
The rules are:
1. Include the Sunshine Award icon in your post
2. Link to the blogger who nominated you
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers to receive the award
5. Link to your nominees and let them know you nominated them.
6. Answer the 10 questions at the bottom and create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
And the nominees are…(because you each brighten up my life!) Thank you!
1. Who would play you if your life was made into a movie?
I would think that Kim Basinger would play me well, we sure looked enough alike!
2. Where in the world would you most like to travel?
Paris, omg, Paris! And Italy.
3. What is the best thing about blogging?
Blogging is a creative outlet for me and it gives me a space to not only create but a place to vent and communicate about being in a Chapter 13. I also love reading other great blogs.
4. What is your secret indulgence?
5. If someone handed you £1000 tomorrow what would you spend it on?
I would take my daughter clothes shopping and put some of it away for her car!
6. What do you never leave home without?
My cell phone.
7. What’s your favorite meal of the day?
Dinner! I love dinner because I can have a glass of wine.
8. What makes you laugh?
My daughter. She can crack me up like nobodies business.
9. Who would be your ideal dinner party guests?
Melissa McCarthy, Steve Martin and about 10 other comedians. I would want to laugh all night long!
10. What was the last thing you Googled?
How much is £1000. ;-)
My questions for my nominees are:
1. What’s you’re favorite place/space in the world?
2. Your favorite food?
3. Your worst Christmas present either given or received.?
4. What’s your current profession?
5. Favorite movie.
6. If you could spend a weekend with a celeb, who would it be?
7. What is a current goal or ambition that you have for yourself?
8. The one movie that you could watch over & over again and not get sick of.
9. What’s your one guilty pleasure?