Oh Wow! I’m going to be in this situation for.ev.er!
At least I don’t have to live in crappy weather AND be in this crappy situation.
I love to get off my duff and hit the trail twice a day, break and lunch!
It helps relieve stress!
So here’s what is going on:
- My daughter decided not to do cheerleading at all because I called the high school and you are not allowed to do golf and cheer. I told her I would support her decision, and she made the right one. Golf baby! 4 years of high school golf, and that spells scholarship!
That was wonderful news!
- I’m getting ready to make the 6th payment in my 60 payment plan. Wow, it is not going by fast AT ALL.
As a matter of fact, it is C R A W L I N G!
- Next month is Confirmation, I’m nervous, I mean it was already postponed because of attorney mess up, what if the trustee is miffed?
They have been known!
- My budget is just okay, but it is tight, and I still have a hard time saving for emergencies.
This scares me!
- My kid is going away for 5 days over spring break! I will miss her.
But it will be nice to have some down time. Maybe a trip to Santa Barbara? Just for one night!!??!! (okay, so that is why I can’t save, I get it!)
- I am still on goal weight, and walking as much as I can. At work, on the weekends! Daylight savings will make it nice to walk after work as well.
I will try to find the energy!
I will continue to blog my way though, I have made it this far, (ok not far enough) but I try to keep my eye on the prize. DEBT FREE in Four and a half years!
If I didn’t go to this extreme measure, I would never get debt free!
So it’s worth it, right???