I have THE WORST headaches lately. Last week it was like someone was taking an ice pick to my brain.
I kind of think it’s from medication that I’m so lucky to have to take daily, and I also think that stress plays a major factor.
This morning I woke up with it still pretty bad. I called in. I don’t do that often. So, when I do, you can bet – it’s bad.
I took my kid to school, came home drank coffee and took some Tylenol. I can’t take anything else. Within a few hours I was actually able to get up and move. Coffee helps!
Most of the time if I get better, I go to work. I figure a half day is better than no day, but not today.
I want to try to alleviate some of the stress. So here is what I have been up to since I felt a little better.
- I went to the bank and dropped off a bit of money that I had for groceries and didn’t spend. Put that in my checking account.
- I took back the movie from last night.
- I got some blood drawn per my doctor telephone conversation this morning. I called and he said it’s time for tests.
- I called Weightwatchers and changed to Lifetime Membership and they refunded me a month, 42.95! That was unexpected
- I called in a prescription for something else. Don’t you love getting older. Thank goodness I have insurance.
- I went to www.13datacenter.com to see who claimed what on my BK. Not completely filled out yet. More on datacenter another time.
- I started my auto pay for the Trustee Payment
I got an email from the law office informing me I have to take my 2nd Credit Counseling class. Hello, didn’t I already do that? I called the place I took the classes and they sent me the certs/proof and I forwarded that to the attorney. That was added stress!!! What if I had to go thru that again, it was a couple hours.
I am resting this afternoon and hopefully, I will feel better than I did this morning when I go get my daughter than when I dropped her off. So far so good.
*see* you soon.