This is good, this is easy and its great for a crowd. I don’t have a crowd so my daughters dad will be taking some of this home!
I used Cheddar instead of Parm, but use what you got. This is your casserole!
Slow Cooker Sausage Breakfast Casserole
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 8 hours
1 pkg. (26-32 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Hearty Original Sausage Crumbles
2 cup (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
½ cup (2 ounces) shredded Parmesan cheese
½ cup julienne-cut sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained
6 green onions, sliced
½ cups milk
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Spray a 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Layer ½ of the potatoes on the bottom of slow cooker.
- Top with half of the sausage, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese, sun dried tomatoes and green onion. Repeat layering.
- Beat eggs, milk salt and pepper in large bowl with a wire whisk until well blended.
- Pour evenly over potato-sausage mixture.
- Cook on LOW setting for 8 hours or on HIGH setting for 4 hours or until eggs are set
My pot is very small! I used half bag of hasbrowns and about 8 eggs.
But I layered it up to the top!
It could not be easier!
Later after it cooled I cut it into big chunks and you can really see the layers!
This is cheesy good and such a convenience to have it all done for you first thing! Great for weekends. And my kid loves it!
See you tomorrow!