I’ve been remiss in posting this week for so many reasons! It’s been very hectic at work and at home.
So sometimes, you just gotta take care of business you know?
Here’s what’s going on, some good, some not.
- My birthday was nice, uneventful
- Mothers day brought me a pedicure from my daughter and coffee in bed.
- I took my daughter to a parking lot and let her drive for the first time! She did well.
- I paid the 19th payment to the trustee!
- We are interviewing a new systems analyst at work and I hope to get help soon.
- I’m up-to-date with the 52 Week Challenge
Horrible and Bad:
- My daughters BFF’s brother, 19 years old, overdosed on Heroin at a party last Saturday and visiting that family Monday evening was the hardest thing I have ever done. The funeral is next week.
- My cell phone contract has been up for a long time and I thought I would upgrade. Well, I didn’t read the fine print and when I finally did, they wanted $750.00 A PHONE. They shipped them to me and I immediately shipped them back today and am trying so hard to get back to square one. I hate AT&T right now. The sales girl tricked me and I am a fool! My heart sank and it scared me so badly! You have 14 days to ship back and hopefully it will go smoothly but we all know that doesn’t normally happen.
In this case the Good doesn’t outweigh the Bad, because that boy’s death; the loss of a young kid is the saddest thing I can imagine.
Hopefully your little corner of the world is safe and happy!