It’s my Friday! My boss said I can come in and work tomorrow on my day off, if I want. Not really. Thanks anyway Boss.
I’ve put in enough OT in my lifetime for two people. I need to take advantage of every given moment for myself that I can find. To heal, to relax, to get things done, to be.
I would really like to take my lake walk in the morning and then tackle my list of things to do in the next few days.
- Take back the Slippery Elm
- Take back ear buds to ATT that stopped working, find that receipt
- Wash Car (maybe)
- Go to Sprint to see if I can get a better deal, I can’t even tell you what I pay for 2 phones with ATT
- Make a roast in crock pot for French Dips (craving so much)!
- Make Iowa Girl’s Carrot Cake Breakfast cookies
- Domestic Diva things, clean, laundry, ironing, etc.
- Try to find all my tax receipts and ponder that project
- Pull out the larger cat box and deal with that; still looking forward to hearing from Bissell
- I need to organize my garage, there are a lot of garage sale items ready to topple and it’s a mess.
- Take kid to golf clinic
They say that your To-Do Lists should never have more than 7 items. Its funny because mine always do, but I just tend to complete about 7 of them and then roll over the undone items to the next list.
Check out that source for some great tips on getting things done on your list!
I hope you have fun or relaxing plans for the weekend and may your To-do list be short!